Five premieres of Ukrainian design brands at Maison&Objet 2020, January exhibition in Paris
Download high-res images → https://bit.ly/2snIpdn
For the fourth time, Ukrainian Design Brands project will present five of Ukraine’s creative design brands at a leading European exhibition. This time the collective exposition presents a number of novelties at the Maison & Objet salon: two new brands and new collections of already known Ukrainian companies. The best examples of contemporary Ukrainian design, selected by a professional international jury, will be presented to the public for the first time precisely within the framework of the Ukrainian Design Brands vol. 4 in Paris.
Companies demonstrate the different trends and styles in which Ukrainian subject artwork develops. The new collections combine different shapes, materials, images, meanings and colors in a femininely casual style. Each item can take its place both in the public space and in the gallery or in the design gourmet’s apartment.
The project is being implemented with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and funded as part of the European Union’s EU4Business initiative.
Participants of the Ukrainian Design Brands vol. 4:
– NOOM, a brand that is expected in Paris, a favorite of French glosses, will introduce limited edition models of Suprematic lamps and vases in new colors, a modular set of seven metal candle holders Orb, as well as the completely brand new range of products. The Parisian audience will have the opportunity to see the debut collection of furniture from NOOM that included coffee tables, armchair and sideboard.
– Art & Design by Kristina Gaidamaka takes origins from the artistic background of Kristina Gaidamaka, its founder, the famous Ukrainian artist. Brand presents a new Islands collection of handmade carpets, made of natural wool in the tufting technique of urban ethno-romanticism based on the artist’s original sketches.
– Atelier Lilu is a furniture factory of a modern classic design. The brand presents Joke twin-ottomans, a novelty, a bright stylistic experiment, created in collaboration with designer Olga Fradina.
– Inna Zimina designer and innazimina, the new Ukrainian brand, debuts at the salon with Sofi boudoir table, which is both beautiful and smart at the same time as it has a built-in speaker system.
– The new brand Conférma, will showcase a collection of furniture and lamps made of natural materials in the style of discreet topical classics made of noble wood and natural stone.
Оrganizer – MAЇNO Design Ukraine
Sana Shevchenko +38067 770 07 57
Anastasiia Biletska +39066 848 9233